Combine five ingredients for a special soup brimming with beef and ravioli. 10-minute prep time! For quick morning preparation, cut up the beef the night before and refrigerate.
- 1 lb boneless beef round steak, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 jar (26 to 28 oz) marinara sauce
- 2 1/2cups water
- 1 package (9 oz) refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, mix beef, marinara sauce and water.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Stir in ravioli. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 20 to 30 minutes until ravioli are tender. Sprinkle individual servings with cheese.
Find these and more recipes at www.pillsbury.com