I received this awesome email from reader Rachel Gibson! She was able to score a ton of coupons for free or discounted stuff simply by emailing companies and letting them know what she thought about their products! I was AMAZED at the awesome response she got so I had to share! Hopefully some of you other readers can have the same outcome!
Rachel – “My advice is to be honest with them. If you like their product, tell them! If you do not like it, tell them, but try to be nice about it. Keep it short and sweet but make sure you get your point across. Make sure you fill out the address field on ALL contact forms you fill out so they can mail coupons to you. And if they don’t mail coupons, don’t get discouraged! Good Luck!”
LIST RACHEL CONTACTED & WHAT SHE RECEIVED ALREADY:
(Keep in mind… you MAY NOT get the same things or anything at all. Just cross your fingers you do!) :)
UPDATE: Here’s a freebie forum where you can also find a list of possible sites to contact!
- Proctor & Gamble (Pampers) – sent (1) coupon for any Free package of diapers up to $17.99
- Kellogg’s – sent (2) Free coupons for any Kellogg’s brand product up to $5.00
- Bimbo Bakeries (Entenmann’s Donuts) – sent (1) Free coupon for any Entenmann’s product up to $6.00 and (2) $1.00 off any Entenmann’s product coupons
- Unilever (Suave) – sent (1) Free coupon for any Suave Hair Care product up to $3.99 and (1) $1.00 off any Suave product coupon
- Nestle’ Purina PetCare Company – sent (1) Free coupon for Tidy Cats cat litter any variety up to 40lbs./$13.99 and (1) $1.00 off any 7lb or larger package of Tidy Cats any formula
- The J.M. Smucker company (Smucker’s) – sent (2) Free coupons for Smucker’s Uncrustables Sandwiches 4 pack up to $3.00
- The Coca Cola Company – sent (1) Free 12 pack coupon for any Coca Cola product. No price value limit listed.
- The Clorox Company – sent (1) Free coupon for any Clorox Laundry product up to $5.00
- The Dial Corporation/A Henkel Company – I contacted them regarding Purex Laundry Detergent and they sent (1) Free coupon for any Liquid Purex Laundry Detergent up to $5.00, $0.40 off any Renuzit product, $0.35 off any Dial Product (bar, liquid, hand sanitizer, or body wash), and $0.50 off any Soft Scrub Product
- The Sun Products Corporation (all) – sent (1) Free all 28-32 load liquid or 31-40 load powder Laundry Detergent coupon up to $6.50
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (Huggies) – sent (1) Free coupon for any Huggies Diapers or Pants any size up to $25.99
- Proctor & Gamble (Tide) – sent (1) Free coupon for any Tide Laundry Detergent up to 64 loads. No price value limit listed.
- Nature Made – sent (1) Free coupon for any Nature Made vitamins, minerals or supplements product up to $10.00
- Similac – One free bottle.
LIST RACHEL HAS CONTACTED, BUT NOT HEARD BACK FROM YET:
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies Inc. (Aveeno)
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies Inc. (Clean & Clear)
- Georgia Pacific (Brawny)
- Reckitt Benckiser (Resolve Laundry Stain Fighter)
- Burt’s Bees
- Kruger Products (White Cloud Tissue)
- Hidden Valley Ranch
Here’s an example of what Rachel wrote for a product she liked:
“I recently purchased your Kellogg’s Krave cereal, chocolate flavor, and I just wanted to take the time to tell you that I really enjoyed it. I was somewhat skeptical at first because the packaging appealed to me as a “kids” cereal but after tasting for myself, I was very glad I did purchase it! In fact, I grab a box or two just about every time I go to the grocery store! Yum!! —– This is actually what I wrote to them and they sent me 2 coupons for any Kellogg’s brand product up to $5.00!!”
Here’s an example of what Rachel wrote for a product she DIS-liked:
“I recently purchased your All Mighty Pacs Free & Clear Laundry Detergent because I saw them on sale and wanted to try the new concept of mess free laundry packs. The price was awesome at less than $1.00 for a 10 load package but I wasn’t very impressed with the results. In fact, my daughter spilled a glass of milk and I used the “mighty pacs” to wash the towels I used to clean up the spill. After washing and drying the towels, they smelled like spoiled milk. Needless to say, I had to re-wash the towels with another detergent. My family has used ALL Laundry Detergent for some time now and while I trust your name, I probably won’t be purchasing the “mighty pacs” in the future. However, your ALL Small & Mighty Liquid Detergent is AWESOME! —– This was my actual email to them and they sent me a coupon for a Free ALL liquid or powder detergent up to $6.50!”