A ton of you have been emailing and wondering why you don’t see me in your Facebook feed anymore. Well, Facebook has been up to even more changes! They’re trying to make it so bloggers will pay A TON of money just so our readers can see the posts we do! All of us bloggers work very hard to build fans on our Facebook page and it’s a shame that only a very small percentage of you are even seeing the posts that you opted in to see when you like our pages.
Last week, Facebook changed the way they show posts, so out of 25K+ fans only about 10 percent of you see my posts..and sometimes even less than that! So frustrating for you and me! I would have to pay Facebook $75.00 PER POST to make sure that all 25k fans saw it. Sadly, I just can’t afford this. Plus I’d rather spend the money and do some awesome giveaways for you guys!
Here’s how to HOPEFULLY get MFPS back into your Facebook Newsfeed:
1. Like and Comment on all the posts you can! The more activity you do on the My Free Product Samples Facebook page, the more Facebook thinks that you like what I post and will show you more! So like & comment away
2. Make sure My Free Product Samples is marked to show in your newsfeed! Click here to see how!
3. Create a group for freebies and deals and put MFPS in it! Click here to see how!
Other ways than Facebook to stay up-to-date with my site:
- Click Here Follow me on Twitter
- Click Here to Get Text Updates (*Note: It will send you EVERY post, so be prepared)
- Sign up for Daily Email Updates (It’s in the top right hand corner!)