You will need a premade cheesecake to make this super-easy Easter dessert.
- 1 premade cheesecake, plain
- 1 package shredded coconut
- Large marshmallows
- Pink decorating sugar
- Small marshmallows
- Edible googly eyes
- Large, heart-shaped sprinkles
- Scoop out large tablespoons of cheesecake and form into 1- to 1½-inch balls.
- Roll each cheesecake ball in shredded coconut. Place on waxed-paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour until firm.
- Cut large marshmallows in half diagonally to make 2 ears. Dip the cut sides into pink decorating sugar and place both ears on the top of each bunny. If they don’t stick well, move aside a little of the coconut with a toothpick and press marshmallows down directly onto the cheesecake.
- Place a small marshmallow on the back end of each bunny for the tail.
- Attach 2 edible googly eyes and a heart-shaped sprinkle nose to each bunny face. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Thanks to Hallmark.com for this recipe.