In honor of the greatest flavor trio of all time—chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers. Here is a dessert which requires no campfire.
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 36 round chewy caramels in milk chocolate, from 5 (1.91-oz) rolls, unwrapped
- 108 mini marshmallows (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 36 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2 Make cookie dough as directed on package, using butter and egg. Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls. Place 1 ball into each muffin cup.
- 3 Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove from oven; firmly press 1 candy into center of each cookie until flush with cookie top. Top each with 3 marshmallows. Bake 2 to 4 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed. Cool 30 minutes. Loosen edges of cookie with small metal spatula and remove to cooling racks. Cool completely.
- 4 Place chocolate chips in small resealable freezer plastic bag. Microwave on High about 1 minute or until softened. Gently squeeze bag until chocolate is smooth; cut off tiny corner of bag. Squeeze bag to drizzle chocolate over marshmallows. Let stand until hardened, about 10 minutes.