Here’s another site I found where you can get the ability to test full size products for free! It’s called Expo TV! I just barely signed up for it, so I haven’t been assigned to any projects yet! So let me know if you’ve used this in the past and how it’s worked for you!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS!
* Share your unbiased opinion about products that you own.
* Earn points for providing consumer insights in video, responding to consumer topics and taking surveys.
* Redeem your points for gift cards and merchandise at the EXPO store.
* EXPO offers ways for members to get more involved by doing product research or by referring friends to the site. Plus, you’ll be entered in to monthly drawings where you can win Amazon Gift Cards.
* Get selected to try (& keep) products (sometimes before they hit stores) through the exclusive Expo program called Tryology. You are matched with products based on your interests and responses to surveys, then asked to share your honest opinion in video.
* Keep in mind that you must be at least 18 years of age to submit videos. However, if you are the parent or legal guardian of someone 13 years of age or older, that person may appear in the videos you submit under your account.
HERE’S HOW TO SIGN UP AND GET STARTED!
1. Go to the site and register here!
2. Register and update your profile with all the info you can as this qualifies you for more “Tryology Offers.”
3. You will get an email in about 2-3 hours that will let you know the “Tryology Offers” you can apply for.
4. If you qualify, you’ll get free product.
5. You will be required to upload a video review. Members who do not upload a review of the product after receiving a Tryology kit will not be considered for future Tryology programs.