Here’s a new 50 point code you can enter!
Go here and sign-in to your Kellogg’s Family Rewards account, then enter code SCOO-BYSW-EEPS-4YOU to snag 50 free points!
Whether you’re having a backyard BBQ or cross-country road trip, take Potter Valley Rodeo Bumper Sticker with you! Fill out the form to request a FREE Potter Valley Rodeo bumper sticker.
Post your Potter Valley Rodeo Bumper Sticker picture by April 26th, 2015 to their Facebook Page for a chance to win tickets to the 2015 Potter Valley Rodeo!
Here’s a delicious deal for you!! Get a FREE Rotisserie Chicken and $5 Gift Card!! Enter your email id then visit the Membership Services desk at your local Sam’s Club.
Join or Renew and present your voucher or show on your mobile device to redeem. Offer ends April 1, 2015 OR while supplies last.
Join the Godiva Rewards Club and enjoy a piece of Chocolate every month at a Participating Boutique for FREE. As a member, you’ll also receive the following perks: Spend $20 and receive a free gift the following month, FREE standard shipping for one online order.
Toluna has a new freebie! Sign up to get a FREE Nivea Pure & Natural Powder!!
After signing up, confirm your email address and log in. Then, find the “Explore” tab on top of the page page, and find “TEST PRODUCTS” tab (sub-menu of Explore). If you are chosen to test this product, it will arrive at your door steps in a few weeks!!
There are only 400 available for tests valid thru 3/9/2015.
Banana Cream Pie is one of the yummiest things on earth and this is a great one.
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
- 4 bananas, sliced
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar, flour, and salt. Add milk in gradually while stirring gently. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is bubbly. Keep stirring and cook for about 2 more minutes, and then remove from the burner.
- Stir a small quantity of the hot mixture into the beaten egg yolks, and immediately add egg yolk mixture to the rest of the hot mixture. Cook for 2 more minutes; remember to keep stirring.
- Remove the mixture from the stove, and add butter and vanilla. Stir until the whole thing has a smooth consistency.
- Slice bananas into the cooled baked pastry shell. Top with pudding mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 12 to 15 minutes. Chill for an hour.
You may use 3 tablespoons of cornstarch in place of 1/3 cup flour (I use cornstarch).
Find this and many more recipes at www.allrecipes.com