Chacos has a great selection of sandals, flip flops, shoes and more! Grab a FREE Sticker from Chaco today! Simply fill out the form to get this FREEBIE and you’ll have it in no time!
Were you born in 1980? Sesame Place is inviting all 1980 babies to visit the park for FREE on July 30, 2015! Join in on the fun as you and Sesame Place celebrate birthdays side by side! If you weren’t born in 1980, you can still try to win some FREE tickets to the park, click here for more information.
Do your little ones enjoy playing with LEGOS? Take your children to a FREE LEGO event on August 4 – 5th! Show up at your local LEGO store and build a cool Mini LEGO Kangaroo model! The event is geared toward ages 6 – 14 and will last until supplies are gone. Don’t forget to mark your calenders for this fun event!
Pampers Gift to Grow has a FREE NEW 10 point code where you can gain points to get gift cards to buy more Pampers products for your little one! Enter this code - BABYEXPO5D93Q15 - to gain 10 points! To register as a Pampers Gift to Grow member, visit here. Members of the Pampers Gift to Grow Program can go here to enter the code.
CNET Magazine is known for having some of the best tips on modern technology and articles about upcoming tech companies. It often features the latest technology coming out of Apple, Windows and other popular brands! Sign up today for a FREE subscription to CNET Magazine! Simply fill out the short form with your information to grab this FREEBIE.
Add some fun to your kid’s math practice with these cute little Minions! Educents right now is offering FREE Minion Math Centers Printable!!
Use these hands-on math centers to practice and reinforce key math skills. This packet includes seven different math centers or resources, some of which can be used in multiple ways.
You can keep these almond-coated ice cream balls on hand in the freezer for last-minute entertaining. Just whip up the sauce in minutes for a simply satisfying sweet treat. —Anita Curtis, Camarillo, California
- 1 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1 quart French vanilla ice cream
- HOT FUDGE SAUCE:
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Place almonds in a shallow dish. Using an ice cream scoop, shape ice cream into balls. Roll each in almonds until well coated. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; cover and freeze.
- For sauce, combine the milk, chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Add sugar; bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer for 8-10 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
- Serve hot or cold over ice cream balls.
Find these and more recipes at www.tasteofhome.com
Just enter your email address and share your unique link via email, Facebook, or Twitter and earn a free mattress or Helix credit for each friend who signs up.
Offer ends at 12pm ET on August 3, 2015. Limit one reward per household.
A rich, sweet-tart blackberry sauce adorns crispy skin-on salmon fillets in this easy dish from Leah Koenig.
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1?4 cup dry red wine
- 1?4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1?2 tsp. grated lemon zest, plus 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 (2"-piece) ginger, peeled and smashed
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 4 (6-oz.) skin-on salmon filets, pin bones removed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1?4 cup Canola Oil
- Bring blackberries, wine, brown sugar, lemon zest and juice, and ginger to a simmer in a 2-qt. saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until berries break down, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool 10 minutes. Discard ginger and transfer berry mixture to a blender; purée until smooth. Strain sauce over a fine-mesh sieve set over the saucepan; return to low heat. Stir in butter and keep warm.
- Heat half the oil in a 12” skillet over medium-high heat. Pat salmon dry and season with salt and pepper. Working in two batches and adding more oil as needed, cook, skin side down and flipping once, until skin is crisp and salmon is cooked, 8-10 minutes. Transfer fish to a platter and spoon blackberry sauce over top.
Find these and more recipes at www.saveur.com
If your kids are into sports and outdoor or you’re thinking of doing something adventurous then these Amazon Kindle Books on Sports and Outdoor will be really useful!! Plus, they are Free of cost!
For this FREE mountaineering eBook collection from Vertebrate Publishing, we’ve picked extracts from eleven of our favourite mountaineering and exploration titles.
Want to get started hiking or backpacking, but overwhelmed and need a starting point? There are absolutely tons of ways to go about hiking and backpacking, but most books out there are either too broad, or don’t offer enough of a base knowledge for beginning hikers. The Hiking Guide is all about helping inspire the passion of the great outdoors in more individuals.
Running: The Runner’s Blueprint To Success Health and Fitness, Healthy Weight Loss Without Dieting and Healthy Living is your guide to running, and because we want you avoid injury on your first tries, you will be provided helpful instructions on how to run correctly.
From Amazon Best Selling Martial Arts Author Phil Pierce, this guide cracks open the secretive techniques and explores why we are fascinated by the unknown and the mysterious.
Whether you train in Karate, Taewkondo, Kung Fu, MMA, Origami or none of these you will find this Kindle Short eye opening and entertaining.
Fantasy Football for Smart People: A Guide to Winning at Daily Fantasy Sports is the ultimate assortment of daily fantasy advice, tips, strategies, and league-winning data. A collection of the best daily fantasy football content from the Fantasy Football for Smart People book series, A Guide to Winning at Daily Fantasy Sports will teach you in-depth tactics you can employ to win on DraftKings and other daily fantasy sports sites.
Eden Center is Pho Lovers. You can now request Eden Center Free Phở Lovers Sticker.
Perfect for sticking on your car, laptop or anywhere you want to show your love for Pho and Eden Center!
To get your free sticker, click the facebook “like” button to like their facebook page then fill out the form with your mailing info. This offer will only be available for a limited time.
You can place a request for FREE Patagonia Stickers And Catalog! To receive a free catalog and/or stickers, please fill out the form (U.S. and Canadian residents only). You may also request a free Patagonia catalog by calling on toll-free at 1-800-638-6464.
Sticker requests are limited to one request every four months per person. You will receive 2 stickers, chosen at random from a variety of designs.