Here’s a fun little springy freebie! Head over to the Burt’s Bees website to snag a free Packet of Wildflower Seeds! Simply click on “Get Seeds” and fill out the pop up window that should appear! (Thanks Michelle!)
Free Household SamplesFind free household samples from your favorite grocery stores, department stores and wholesale retailers. We search the web everyday to find free household items for you. Life is expensive, so you cannot affort to miss free household samples!
Hurry! Free sample of Seventh Generation’s New Boost! Not sure how long it will last
Tired of hand washes which make your skin dry, do try the Free Sample of Lysol Touch of Foam hand wash from Target.
Yay! This is a pretty cool site where you have a chance to either win something totally free, free with shipping, or not win at all. There’s only a certain number of items each day and MAY OR MAY NOT win one.
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER!
1. Try your luck on three different deals today for June 6th!
- 500 Cord/Cable Tie Belt Wire Organizer for Freestarts @ 9:30 AM EST
- 200 Simulation Beer bottle Mobile Phone Chain for Free starts @ 10:00 AM EST
- 100 Lovely Mini Change Coin Purse/Bag for Free starts @ 10:30 AM EST
2. Just click the “Enter Now” button.
4. Click the “Try Your Luck” button to see if you’re a lucky winner!
- Totally free item
- Free item, but you have to pay $1.99 shipping
- No Freebie, but low priced deals
Let me know if you’re a totally free item winner!
When you sign up for RC Willey’s email subscription, you will automatically receive a coupon good for one Mini Sound System. Coupon must be redeemed in store. RC Willey Stores are located in CA, ID, NV, and UT.
Head on over here to get a free Energy Saver Kit, which you’ll receive in four to six weeks.
- Sprinkle some baby powder over sand-covered kids (and adults) to soak up excess moisture and make the sand incredibly easy to brush off.
- Cool things down by spinkling a bit of baby powder between your sheets on warm summer nights.
- Vigorously rub a handful or two of baby powder into your pet’s fur. Let it settle in for a couple of minutes, and follow up with a thorough brushing. Your dog will both look and smell great!
- Use it as dry shampoo for your hair. Just sprinkle some powder on your palms or fingers and rub it into your scalp to absorb the oil.
- Dust a small amount of powder onto your eyelashes before applying mascara to make them look fuller.
- If you get a grease splatter on your clothing, try dabbing the stain with some baby powder on a powder puff. Make sure you rub it in well, and then brush off any excess powder. Repeat until the mark is gone.
- Loosely place playing cards in a plastic bag along with a bit of baby powder. Seal the bag and give it a few good shakes. When you remove your cards, they should feel fresh and smooth to the touch.
- For moldy or mildewed books, try this: First, let them thoroughly air-dry. Then, sprinkle some baby powder between the pages and stand the books upright for several hours. Afterward, gently brush out the remaining powder from each book.
- Place 5-6 flower bulbs and about 3 tablespoons baby powder in a sealed plastic bag and give it a few gentle shakes. The medicated-powder coating helps both reduce the chance of rot and keep away moles, voles, grubs, and other bulb-munching pests.
- Sprinkle a little powder along an ant trail or around your picnic blanket to get rid of ants.
- Going for a summer run? Sprinkle powder wherever you may chafe before heading out. The powder will help reduce friction when running to keep your skin protected and smooth.
- To ease waxing pain, dust the area with baby powder before applying the wax. The powder will absorb moisture and body oils so the wax can properly adhere to each hair, plus it will create a barrier to protect your skin.
- To fight shoe odor, lightly dust the inside of your shoes with powder and let them sit overnight.
- For squeaky floorboards, sprinkle some baby powder between the boards and sweep into the cracks.
- Dust a tangled necklace chain with baby powder to make it easier to untangle.
- Coat your hands with baby powder, or dust the inside of your gloves, to make it easier to put on rubber glove
UPDATE 10/8: It’s a new quarter so that means you can order more P&G free samples!! Yay!
P&G Brandsampler is back up. Register or log in for free savings & free samples from top brands- while supplies last! Right now they are offering free Crest, Downy Unstoppables, Dawn, Pampers, Prilosec and tons more!
HERE’S HOW TO GET YOUR FREEBIES!
1. Log in or Create an Account here.
2. Once you’re logged in, scroll over the “Coupons and Samples” tab.
3. Click on the “By Mail” under the “Coupons and Samples” tab.
4. You should be able to see the samples and coupons you can order by mail!
There is A TON OF THEM! AWESOME!!
*PLEASE NOTE:If you have requested ANY P&G samples this quarter you will not be able to log in and request any more.
Here’s another freebie where you’ll have to pay for the price of a stamp, but it could be worth it to you! MoistEarth Automatically waters your plants for up to 14 days. Avoid the frustration and loss of water-stressed plants.
To secure a free sample of Moist Earth, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) with a current first class USPS postage stamp affixed:
HICorp Free Sample
16341 Ravenwood Place
Hialeah, FL 33014-6019