HEADS UP: Do NOT leave your mailing address in the comments! Please read the instructions!
I know a bunch of you have emailed or commented about how you want coupons, but don’t have a printer! Well there’s some good and bad news. While you can’t get ALL coupons mailed to you, there are some sites and suggestions I have for getting SOME coupons mailed right to your house!
#1 Tip - Don’t get too bummed if you can’t get a coupon mailed to you. Give it a sigh and be grateful someone out there IS able to get it who needs it!
#2 Tip - Sadly, you CANNOT print any of the coupons directly on Coupons.com.
#3 Tip - There are some coupons (bricks.coupons.com) coupons that will SOMETIMES give the option to have mailed instead of only printed! Read the instructions below for how this works!
#4 Tip - Try contacting the companies you love and requesting coupons! Here’s a full post I did on this with a list to get you started!
REQUESTING A MAILED COUPON
1. When you go to print some coupons, a window will usually pop up where you print from. Instead of clicking the “Print Coupons” button click Look for the “Help” link in the lower right hand side.
2. A page will appear as shown below. Look towards the bottom for the spot to click so the form to enter your mailing info will appear.
COMPANIES THAT MAIL COUPONS
- Homemade Simple coupon booklet by Procter & Gamble
- P&G Everyday Solutions and here and here
- Kraft Foods
- Mambo Sprouts
- Luvs Diapers mailing list
- FREE travel brochures
- Febreze OneCare Booklet
- $1/1 Wisk
- $1/1 Downy Wrinkle Releaser
- $3 off from Tide
- $2/1 Dreft Laundry Detergent
- $1/1 Digornio Pizza Dipping Strips
- $.55/1 Borden Milk
- $1/1 De Wafflebakker’s Frozen Pancakes
- $1/1 Dreyer’s Frozen Fruit Bars – so yummy!
- $1/1 Edy’s Frozen Fruit Bars – also so yummy!
- $1/2 Capri Sun Big Pouch Products
- $1/1 Peace Cereal
- $1.50/2 Brach’s Candy
- $1/1 Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals
- $1/1 California Pizza Kitchen - scroll clear to the bottom
- $2/1 11oz or 12oz or Godiva Coffee